A Glass Shower Door, Bench Seating, Shower Shelving and More
If You're Looking for a Bathroom Remodeling Company, Look No Further!
Design Ideas for Your Bathroom Shower
Ask any expert in home remodeling, and you’ll hear the same feedback about upgrades: Buyers like kitchens and baths. This means, when you want to update your home to boost potential resale value, these are the best places to start.
Do you want to upgrade your bathroom? Or, are you planning to build a new home and wondering what shower features stand out? In either case, smart shower design matters. Whether you’re designing a new bathroom or planning a shower remodel, here are a few great upgrades to think about incorporating:
- A glass shower door: When you want an upgrade that’s both stylish and practical, consider frameless glass shower doors. Not only does a glass shower door look modern and luxurious, but it also adds convenience. On a flat bathroom floor, for example, it makes access in and out easier, without any steps required. This means it can be a great choice for frail or aging individuals. Glass shower doors also extend the visual sight line farther into the bathroom, making it possible to show off custom tile work and/or add a more spacious feel to the room.
- Bench seating: A large shower is the perfect place to add a bench, creating a wonderful place to relax and enjoy a lengthy, luxurious scrub. While built-in seating is typically added during the building process, a simple teak shower seat or a new bench is doable any time.
- Shower shelving: Storage solutions are a welcome addition to any bathroom, especially with shelving in the shower. Shelves create places for housing soap, shampoo and other necessities, conveniently and within reach. Today’s market includes shower doors with glass shelves, shower inserts with built-in shelving and, always, the option to customize shelving for your space. Think about what you’d like best and what works with your budget to make a smart choice.
- A new showerhead: Believe it or not, the right showerhead can make all the difference in a luxury showering experience. You could go for a rain showerhead that mimics the feel of standing beneath a waterfall; or multiple showerheads that spray you from different angles, for example. When you install a new showerhead, you add fresh value to your shower space.
- Better lighting or windows: Another upgrade with major impact is lighting. This is especially true in the bathroom. Determine how you can brighten and illuminate your current shower space: New overhead lights? Glass tile? A window or skylight? Find ways to make your shower feel brighter, and you make it more appealing for daily use.
Whether you’re planning to sell soon or far in the future, upgrading your shower design is a wise investment. To get inspired with ideas for remodeling or building, think about the five ideas above. Whether you swap a curtain for a glass door or add something simple like a new showerhead, you can take your shower to the next level one step at a time.
The Information Above Was Found On modernbathroom.com
Call Today for a Free Quote!
Ready to get started now? Just call Us: 330.467.2227 or Contact us for a FREE quote!